Upon completion of Clinical Aromatherapy II course, intermediate students will be able to:
1. Describe ancient versus modern history and therapeutic uses of twelve (12) new essential oils.
2. Describe classic French blending techniques.
3. Demonstrate proficiency in the French blending methods.
4. Describe safety precautions and proper dilutions of therapeutic essential oil blending.
5. Demonstrate proficiency in direct and indirect application of intermediate therapeutic essential oil blending.
6. Describe the therapeutic healing properties, indications and contraindications for the use of Lemon, Sandalwood,
Grapefruit, Ravensara, Basil, Holy Basil (Tulsi), Cedarwood, Fennel, Blue Tansy, Myrtle, Melaleuca, Balsam Fir and Ginger essential oils.
7. Describe which plant oils are currently being researched and why.